Saturday, May 20, 2017

Sampogna, N., Week 3




Welcome Back to my week 3 Blog

I had the opportunity to go to Tipping Point Communications in Rochester, Pegula Sports and Entertainment in Buffalo.
Image result for buffalo sabres


I had the opportunity to experience something that not many people do and that is the behind the scenes on how they make their everyday operation work. while being their I got to take a tour of the entire facility and I got to see were the players get ready as well as were the people that you don't see, the "behind the scenes people" and how they run the operations during an event.


Unfortunately I was not able to attend the Watkin Glen international with my classmates. the reason I could not go was because I was attending the Empire 8 baseball tournament. Our tournament was in Rochester at Saint John Fischer. We had a great experience  being in the tournament for the first time and got a lot ofexperience and hope to go further then we did this year. I wish that I could have experienced the race track and what they do while running an event.



No comments:

Post a Comment

McNabb, J., Week 5 Hey all! welcome back to my blog for my final post of the term! This week we took a day trip to New York City. While, t...