Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Hill, S., Week 1

Hi everyone,

I'm Sarah from Naples, NY. I attend Elmira College where I am a sophomore. I am apart of the women's tennis and softball team. I study Business with a concentration in Marketing and Management. 

When I return home for the summer I work at a marina on Canandaigua Lake. I also have my license for cosmetology which allows me to work in a salon. When I am not working I like to hike, hang out on the lake, spend time with my friends from high school and my dog Gunner. 

After I graduate, I plan on continuing my studies in graduate school or starting a career with a job I love. I hope to move somewhere warm in the future, preferably on a lake or the ocean. 

Be sure to tune back next week to find out how the first week of my Term 3 marketing class went!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

McNabb, J., Week 5 Hey all! welcome back to my blog for my final post of the term! This week we took a day trip to New York City. While, t...