Saturday, April 29, 2017

Isaacs, M., Week 1


Hi everyone!

I am Marissa Isaacs from Baldwinsville, New York. I am currently a junior at Elmira College where I am a triple major in criminal justice, psychology and human services. Within my human services major I specialize in correctional services. Additionally, I minor in business. At Elmira college, I am a member of the nationally ranked competitive cheerleading team, as well as two honor societies, Phi Eta Sigma and Psi Chi.


In my free time from being a student athlete I love to go hiking. Each hike is a new adventure and new view. I also enjoy cardio kickboxing because staying in shape for cheerleading is a must, and this is a fun way to do so. I am someone who will never turn down the opportunity to travel to new and old places, no matter how near or far.


I spend my summers working for the National Cheerleaders Association, which not only gives me the opportunity to help young athletes grow and develop in the sport I love, but our overall goal is to become role model for such individuals, teaching them to be both a good athlete and a better person.


Upon graduation, I will continue my education through either graduate or law school to help achieve my future dreams specifically within the criminal justice field. Learning about my life is only the beginning, make sure to come back to learn more as I progress within my term 3 sports marketing class! I am sure you will not want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

McNabb, J., Week 5 Hey all! welcome back to my blog for my final post of the term! This week we took a day trip to New York City. While, t...