Sunday, April 30, 2017

McNabb, J., Week 1

McNabb, J., Week 1


Hey, Everyone!

I'm Joseph McNabb. I'm a freshman  here at Elmira, taking Entertainment, Media and Sports Marketing for my Term 3 credits this year as a Business Administration major.
I attended Port Byron High School and played on the Port Byron/Union Springs baseball team.

I am taking this class because I am very interested in sports, entertainment and media as well as the business and work that goes into it off the field or behind the scenes. In the picture above are some of my favorite teams, the Boston Red Sox, Buffalo Bills, and a team most of you probably haven't hear of before, the Auburn Doubledays. The team's mascot is named after Abner Doubleday, who is considered to be the man who made baseball popular. Their pennant is hanging on my wall because I live about 2 miles away from their home field, Falcon Park in the city of Auburn. I am hoping to work at the park doing field maintenance this summer.

I am also very intrigued by other sports media such as TV broadcasting and sports talk radio.

In other forms of media and entertainment,  my favorite movies are "Interstellar" and "The Revenant" and my favorite artists are Jon Billion, J. Cole and Logic.

Stay tuned in for more information on my Term 3 experience with Professor Wolfe in Entertainment, Media and Sports Marketing

Thanks!
-Joseph McNabb

No comments:

Post a Comment

McNabb, J., Week 5 Hey all! welcome back to my blog for my final post of the term! This week we took a day trip to New York City. While, t...