Sunday, April 30, 2017

Katsos W., Week 1

Hi everyone. I'm Anthony "Wyatt" Katsos '17. I'm a senior Business Administration major with a specialization in marketing. I'm from Bluffdale, Utah. I'm a four year member of the Men's Lacrosse team at Elmira College. My hobbies include: snowboarding, skateboarding, wake boarding, drawing, painting, comedy, and music. I'm interested in this class because I'm interested in learning the marketing/business aspects of performing arts (such as stand-up comedy and music).  The picture attached was taken and edited by myself in Lake Powell, Utah. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

McNabb, J., Week 5 Hey all! welcome back to my blog for my final post of the term! This week we took a day trip to New York City. While, t...