Friday, April 28, 2017

Collins, A. Week 1




Greetings! My name is Ainsley Collins and I am a Sophomore at Elmira College, hailing from Seabrook, New Hampshire. I am a Business Administration major with dual concentrations in International Business and Marketing with a minor in Spanish. I am also a proud member of the nationally ranked Elmira College Cheerleading team as well as an Executive Member of Enactus.

Aside from my studies and athletics, I enjoy traveling anywhere, eating new types of food, and drinking iced coffee.

My future aspirations are to work for a company in the entertainment industry for event planning and promotions, travel the world and coach cheerleading.



Photo Credit: Colton Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment

McNabb, J., Week 5 Hey all! welcome back to my blog for my final post of the term! This week we took a day trip to New York City. While, t...