Saturday, April 29, 2017

Colegrove, A., Week 1

Hello everyone, my name is Anthony Colegrove and I am a junior here at Elmira College. I was born and raised in Hoboken, New Jersey. I am a Business Administration major with concentrations in Marketing and Management. Not only did I come to Elmira to get a great education but I also came here to be a member of the Men’s Baseball team. Being part of the first ever Elmira College Men’s Baseball team is something that I will always remember. While I am home I am an umpire for Little League baseball (ages 9-12) and the Babe Ruth league (ages 13-17). I am an avid sports fan for teams such as the New York Giants and the New York Yankees. Those close to me will probably tell you that I am one of the biggest New York Giants fan they know and I will embrace that. Working in the sports world is a dream of mine and I am glad I’m taking this class so I can learn more about the field. Other hobbies of mine include traveling and chilling with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

McNabb, J., Week 5 Hey all! welcome back to my blog for my final post of the term! This week we took a day trip to New York City. While, t...