Thursday, April 27, 2017

Tracey, P., Week 1

Hello my name is Patrick Tracey, I am from Rock;and county New York and am a junior here at Elmira college. I am a Business Administration major with concentrations in Marketing and Management as well as a minor in Political Science. On campus I work for Sports Administration as a student employee and I am on the tennis team, as well as volunteering with the organization Circle K.

 At home I enjoy playing tennis, ping pong, and boxing. Also I enjoy working for the company Rent a Tent, setting up tents to events such as birthdays to comic con and the New York car show. I am a avid sports fan and follow the Boston Celtics, New York Giants, and New York Yankees. My favorite athlete though is the tennis player Roger Federer.

The reason I am enrolled in this class is because I am interested in furthering my education on sports marketing, as my goal is to one day work in promoting for the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment). With this class I hope to achieve a better understanding of how the sports marketing industry works.



Image result for Yaniv Kogan Elmira college




Image result for Rent a Tent


Rent a Tent NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

McNabb, J., Week 5 Hey all! welcome back to my blog for my final post of the term! This week we took a day trip to New York City. While, t...