Saturday, May 20, 2017

Tracey, P., Week 4

The fourth week of our class we only went on one field trip, but that didn't take away how adventurous it was. On Wednesday we went to WETM in Elmira and took a tour around the news station. This field was extremely exciting because we got to witness a live news broadcast. Besides all the exciting events we witnessed we learned the ins and outs of the company. We sat in a conference room and discovered how NBC tries to separate themselves from the competition. Witnessing how a news company operates differed my views on the news marketing system. I've found a new appreciation for the NBC news even if I don't agree with all of their views!

WETM

No comments:

Post a Comment

McNabb, J., Week 5 Hey all! welcome back to my blog for my final post of the term! This week we took a day trip to New York City. While, t...