Monday, April 24, 2017

Huntley, M., Week 1

Hello Everyone!
My name is Macy Huntley, and I am a sophomore from Canton, NY. I am a Business Administration major with specializations in Marketing and Management.

In my free time I am a part of the lacrosse team, and I am also a member of the Gold Key Society. I love spending time with my friends and my teammates. Here is a picture of my team from our recent trip to Stevens Institute of Technology.


I love traveling, and have visited 6 countries outside of the US. I want to travel much more in the future, so hopefully my job will allow it. Here is a picture of a mountain goat and I from Mount Pilatus in the Swiss Alps!

In the future I hope to work somewhere in the field of marketing, though I'm not sure exactly what I want to do. I would like to live somewhere in the Northeast when I am older, and hopefully can find a job that I love!


Photo Credits: Group photo taken by Alexa Tardif

No comments:

Post a Comment

McNabb, J., Week 5 Hey all! welcome back to my blog for my final post of the term! This week we took a day trip to New York City. While, t...