Monday, April 24, 2017

McKlevis, J., Week 1



Jessica McKlevis '18


I am from Horseheads, NY, only about 20 minutes from Elmira College.


I am a Business Administration Major with specializations in Marketing and Management, as well as a minor in Economics.


I have been dancing since I was 10 years old and I have been a part of the dance team here at Elmira College since my freshman year. I am now the President of EC Danceline. We perform at the half-time shows for both men's and women's basketball games and we have two recitals every year through Orchesis.



With marketing I hope to someday work for a large arena, like the TD Garden in Boston, MA. I fell in love when I visited Boston and think it would be the opportunity of a lifetime to work on Marketing/Special Event Planning!
Entertainment Marketing through TD Garden in Boston, MA


YouTube-TD Garden promo for The Chainsmokers




Credits (Photos): Group Photo taken by Isabela Gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment

McNabb, J., Week 5 Hey all! welcome back to my blog for my final post of the term! This week we took a day trip to New York City. While, t...