Monday, April 24, 2017

Sponable, M., Week 1


No automatic alt text available.          


Who: Marisa Sponable '18


What: Business Administration and Psychology Double Major Concentrating in Marketing. In addition to my studies at Elmira College, I commit twenty hours per week to my on campus job as the Dining Services Student Manager. I also participate in Active Minds and hold officer positions in ENACTUS [President Elect] and Model U.N. [Fundraising Chair].  I love to paint and do Do-It-Yourself projects. In my free time I up-cycle used glass and turn it into household decor.  I am also one of the Humans of Elmira founders and a presenter of two projects at our campus research symposium.


Where: I am from Cato, N.Y.


Cato New York is a small farm town featuring one traffic light, a few small family owned shops, two gas stations, and three chain stores. The village where I grew up is a mile wide with approximately 600 individuals in its borders. When I graduated from C.M.H.S., I walked the stage with 75 classmates, many of which I knew since kindergarten, two of them attend E.C. as well.















No comments:

Post a Comment

McNabb, J., Week 5 Hey all! welcome back to my blog for my final post of the term! This week we took a day trip to New York City. While, t...