Saturday, May 20, 2017

Martin, M., Week 4

Welcome once again,

This past week wasn't the most eventful one, but it was filled with a lot of beneficial information regarding marketing and the future of reaching the consumer. We started off the week with CYK presentations on Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday we went to WETM 18 in downtown Elmira and it was a great experience. Every one of our field trips has been very intriguing and beneficial, and this trip was another one of those. 

I was so impressed with how welcoming and comfortable the WETM personnel was with us. Any type of question we had for them, they were more than willing to answer it. Each person we met was so personable, from the lead anchor, all the way up to the Vice President. I personally got a kick out the fact that the Vice President we met was from my home state of Michigan. I also was surprised when I found out that Dr. irons wife worked as a financial analyst at the studio. 

Overall, I thought this week was compensated adequately by just going on one field trip Wednesday. Being able to see the day to day operations of news station was awesome and I know I thoroughly enjoyed it, just as the rest of the class. 

I am looking forward to our trip to New York City this upcoming Tuesday!

Best,

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

McNabb, J., Week 5 Hey all! welcome back to my blog for my final post of the term! This week we took a day trip to New York City. While, t...