Thursday, May 25, 2017

Awoyemi, F., Week 5

Welcome to my last weekly post!
Today's discussion is about this week's big trip to New York city. The class went to an ad agency Big spaceship, and we also met with Andy Hilfiger. I loved the presentation Big spaceship prepared for the class. It was informative and eye opening. They walked us through the different stages of ad production and how they try to meet up with consumer expectations before due time. The presentation also stressed on the company's core value. The company's core value promotes teamwork, a friendly work environment.  It also included a few of the works they've done and are very proud of.
After leaving Big Spaceship we went to Andy Hilfiger's showroom. It was such a beautiful place to be. There were drawings on the wall, runway pictures on the table, designs and beautiful sewing's in the room. He talked about how he promotes his designs, following celebrities social life example is the number of their Instagram followers,  and he stresses on how a celebrity's appearance on stage or a TV show can boost a clothing line. He also talked about the international side to his business. I loved being at his studio.
   I enjoyed this course I wish it would never end, and I am thankful for having the chance to participate in every experiential field trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

McNabb, J., Week 5 Hey all! welcome back to my blog for my final post of the term! This week we took a day trip to New York City. While, t...