Monday, April 24, 2017

Cunningham, L., Week 1


Hello! I'm Leah M. Cunningham, a junior here at Elmira College, studying Business Administration with a concentration in marketing. My future aspirations include: a career in luxury brand management and moving to Paris, France.

In my time at Elmira College, I have enjoyed immersing myself in multiple activities and clubs. Currently, I am the President of EC Tap Ensemble; the Vice President of Orchesis; and the Director of Communication for the Elmira College Enactus Team.

In my free time I like to bake french pastries, eat copious amounts of dark chocolate, and travel in search of delicious foods.

Credits: Headshot by J. Maria Dalmasso at Weston Playhouse Theatre Company in Weston, Vermont.

No comments:

Post a Comment

McNabb, J., Week 5 Hey all! welcome back to my blog for my final post of the term! This week we took a day trip to New York City. While, t...