Monday, April 24, 2017

Chivers, K., Week 1

My name is Kristin Chivers '19, and I am from Antioch, Illinois, approximately 45 minutes north from the city of Chicago. I graduated from Lake Forest Academy, a boarding prep school in Lake Forest, Illinois, in 2015. I currently study Business Marketing and Spanish at Elmira College, along with playing on the Ice Hockey team. Hobbies of mine include exercising, traveling, and experiencing new adventures with family and friends. I have grown to call Seattle, Washington my second home and spend time there every summer. I aspire to either go directly into a graduate program after I earn my bachelor's degree, or find a job that I enjoy doing in the marketing field. Although I admire the east coast region and its beauty, I hope to return to my midwest roots after graduating to begin my professional career.








No comments:

Post a Comment

McNabb, J., Week 5 Hey all! welcome back to my blog for my final post of the term! This week we took a day trip to New York City. While, t...